Book-A-Holic Anon

His Southern Temptation (The Boys are Back in Town, #2) - Robin Covington Lucky is in town to help a friend out with a missing person's case and to buy his family's farm so he can finally have somewhere to call home. He's blindsided by the appearance of his best friend's little sister and realizes this may be his last chance to make her his forever. They've always had a strong attraction and have acted on it many times over their past but he knows she doesn't want it to be anything other than scratching an itch. He is growly and possessive of her but at the same time wants her to be happy even if it tears his heart out of his chest. When she decides to take matters in to her own hands and help him with his case by being a stripper, he almost loses it but it is made worse when she catches the attention of a local bad guy.Taylor is notorious for being willful and having the ability to be in the thick of trouble no matter what she tries to do. She's very driven and only came home to help her brother close up and sell the family home. When she runs in to Lucky again she's happy to scratch an itch but panics when she sees that this is more than that to him. She's extremely afraid of losing control of her life and allowing someone to make decisions for her. Unfortunately she doesn't see beyond this fear and truly see that Lucky isn't out to control her but to love her and let her grow. She makes a few major mistakes in this book when it comes to him but I understood where that fear came from.I really did enjoy how much Lucky was willing to deal with when it came to his pursuit of Taylor and the fact that he really did love her, warts and all, was very obvious in this story. He's definitely sigh-worthy and I found myself wanting to reach through the Kindle to slap sense in to her. I have to say thank you to NetGalley.com and Entangled Publishing for giving me the chance to read this in exchange for my honest opinion.