Book-A-Holic Anon

Naughty & Nice 3-Story Bundle (Room at the Inn, All I Want for Christmas Is You, and One Perfect Christmas)

Naughty & Nice: Three Holiday Treats - Ruthie Knox, Molly O'Keefe, Stefanie Sloane ROOM AT THE INN by Ruthie KnoxCarson has been avoiding Potter Falls for years. He's stuck on the fact that it is a small town and there are expectations. He's convinced I'll get in… help dad… and go back to my life. Then he sees Julie… again… they have amazing chemistry but she's happy in this adopted home town and he just can't see himself there. Thru this story we get to see what happens when two people that are meant to be together finally get it right. I loved this but then I have consistently enjoyed Ruthie's voice.ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU by Molly O’KeefeThis is the one sort of odd story in the book. I enjoyed it but then I have been looking forward to Billy and Maddy's story so it was nice to see how it started. I have to say this was a bit heartbreaking if you have read her other stories as you know what happens after this. It was sad to see two kids that do love one another have to make a decision that others seem to not agree with. I was a bit teary at the end of this one.ONE PERFECT CHRISTMAS by Stephanie SloaneJane is jilted by her fiancé at the altar but turns to her great childhood friend Lucas. He gets a bit frightened by how strong his feelings are for her and proceeds to run away. He ends up running in to her again and realizes that he still has feelings for her but he doesn't want to stand in her way until…. A nice sweet read with a bit of heat that will have you smiling.All in all this was a nice read with some good stories of holiday love. Go grab it!!Thanks to NetGalley.com and Random House for letting me read this in exchange for my honest review.