Book-A-Holic Anon

The Theory of Attraction

The Theory of Attraction  - Delphine Dryden Ok... holy heck is this one naughty...Ivan is an extremely intellegent man in the ways of science.... Social circumstances are not his strong suit but to keep his department happy he has to attend an event that will have major donors attending. He enlists his neighbor, Camilla, to give him lessons in how to interact socially. You will be ready to haul off and hit him many times in this book as he is an arrogant jerk but having known a few people like him that are hyper intelligent but have no filters it wasn't a detracting factor in my enjoyment of this book. Just be patient with him and enjoy what you will find out fairly quickly... Camilla is a very nice person who has a major crush on Ivan. She also is very intelligent but not socially inept. She agrees to work with him and in the process pushes his buttons in such a way that he reveals a major hidden side of himself to her.You see Ivan is a Dom... Hot, kinky, dirty Professor comes to light and Camilla realizes how much being his submissive really does for her. A bit of a misunderstanding occurs right at the end but of course all is resolved by the end.I would have liked to see more of this couple but all in all this was a good quick read.I want to say thank you so much to netgalley.com and Carina Press for the opportunity to read this in exchange for my honest review.