Book-A-Holic Anon

At Last by Shalvis, Jill ( Author ) ON Aug-23-2012, Paperback

At Last - Jill Shalvis This is my first in this series and, while I am definitely going back to read the rest, I didn't feel lost in this book at all.Amy and Matt are a great pair in that neither one is looking for love but... like usual... love finds them.Matt is just a sigh-worthy hero in that he wants to help and support people but thinks that he is a failure when it came to his first marriage.Amy is at a crossroads in her life and just isn't certain what she wants but knows what she doesn't want is the complication of a relationship.These two are great to watch come together and it is fun to watch them heal and support each other.I truly loved it and am looking forward to going back and reading the other ones plus going forward to Grace's story.BTW - Thinking I need to have a group like they do for chocolate... :-)Special thanks to netgalley.com and Grand Central Publishers for a copy of this in return for my honest review.