Book-A-Holic Anon

The Cinderella Makeover: A Suddenly Cinderella Series Book (Entangled Indulgence) - Hope Tarr This is a good read if you want something cute with a geeky hero and wounded heroine. Both have their strong points but where they have their weaknesses is what makes this book.Francesca has vowed to never deal with the arrogant, rude tech company CEO ever again. She's humiliated while on assignment by his unwillingness to pose for a GQ magazine cover that he had agreed to do and because of this she's had to rebuild her reputation and career as a fashion photographer. She's also still dealing with the fact that her ex-bf moved on with a rival ten days after they split up plus her daughter has chosen to live with her ex-husband and barely has time to even talk to her. She's hurting and is realizing that she is extremely lonely but is excited to make enough money by taking a reality TV job as a coach for some geeky contestants that need a makeover in hopes of finding love. Gregory is a CEO of a tech company that has made him a multi-billionaire (ummm does this sound like something we might have mentioned a few sentences ago?) but he has no luck in love. After his 100th failed "relationship" he decides to bite the bullet and try appearing on the show just to get some help. I mean what he has been doing hasn't worked so why not? He's extremely sweet but has a tendency to say things before he thinks which gets him in trouble all the time. When he runs in to Francesca sparks fly and I'm not just talking the lusty ones. I loved how clumsy he was but also loved that once he thought about something he was able to accept his faults and truly work on them. He really does have a wonderful heart and watching him open up to become the man that was always hidden in him was just fun to see. I don't know about you but man I'd love to luck out and meet someone like him in real-life but … sigh… they don't exist. :-(Have fun with this one and take a chance. It definitely is a quick read but there are parts that will make you laugh as two very different people find out that they really aren't as different as they thought and love is more than what you find on the surface.Thanks to NetGalley.com and Entangled Publishing for giving me the chance to read this in exchange for my honest review.