Book-A-Holic Anon

Improper Relations

Improper Relations - Juliana Ross I enjoyed this really quick read. I only wish it were longer so you got to see more of the main pair but for such a short read it was HOT!Hannah is a woman of her times- i.e. believing that sex is just something that is her duty to her husband and that no pleasure is to be gained from it on her part. She witnesses Leo, her late husband's cousin, and a maid in the library enjoying a quick afternoon delight and is extremely interested in what transpired. Leo... now what to say about Leo... he's deliciously wicked and debauched for his time. He isn't what you and others believe him to be and is well worth the time needed to read this novella. I wish when I was just learning how to enjoy sex that he had been my teacher... YUM. Sex to him is fun and meant to be enjoyed by both parties which for the times is a scandalous thought especially for the upper class.My thanks to netgalley.com and Carina Press for the opportunity to read this in exchange for my honest review.