Book-A-Holic Anon

Dangerously Close

Dangerously Close - Dee J. Adams i enjoyed this book even with the roll the eyes moments with the baddie of this...Seger/Mel is a sigh worthy leading man with his wish to regroup and regain his sense of self. He has had an extremely eye opening moment and is taking some time at a home his fans don't know about to regroup. He goes thru a lot in this book as he not only falls in love but also regains his love for music and life in general.Ashley is a good match for the man Mel truly is. She has had a lot of things thrown at her in a relatively short period of time and while she does have those "WHY ME" moments you get to see her come in to her own. She doesn't get too melancholy and considering what she is going thru I could understand it. When she and Mel get together it is a wonderfully healing thing for both of them and you want them to get the happiness both deserve.I am going to have to go back and find the others in this series but this can be read alone.Special thanks to netgalley.com and Carina Press for providing me a copy in exchange for my honest review.