Book-A-Holic Anon

The Prodigal Cowboy (Harlequin Special Edition Series #2209)

The Prodigal Cowboy - Kathleen Eagle This wasn't bad but it wasn't great... I liked both main characters but for some reason it just sort of sat middle of the road for me. Ethan was a good character who was just getting his life figured out when he runs in to Bella. He isn't looking for a relationship but is more just trying to get his own life in order. He's a good guy who made mistakes but paid for them and is moving on. Bella is a reporter who used to go to school with Ethan and like most females had a crush on him. She isn't looking for a relationship either but between learning more about Ethan and his past she falls for the man he has become. This was not a bad read but it just felt off for some reason. I can't even explain why but it just never gelled for me... Oh well that happens. If you are looking for a quick read this isn't a bad one but I don't think I'll read it again.. Thanks to NetGalley.com and Harlequin for the chance to read this in exchange for my honest review. 2.5 stars but rounded to 2 for Goodreads.