Book-A-Holic Anon

No Mistletoe Required

No Mistletoe Required - Jeanette Murray This was a heartwarming quick read. You feel for both of our main pair and want them to find happiness.Dan has been a Scrooge around Christmas for most of his life so being tricked in to helping at the Children's Hospital over the holiday season isn't his idea of fun. He's surly but when he sees Anna from across the room he's very intrigued. He thinks she's one of the sorority sisters so therefore too young for him but when he finds out she's the advisor … he's a happy man! He pushes to get more time with her and they have an immediate connection both in the bedroom and when they spend a little time out of it. He wants to see where it might lead but she pulls back and pushes him away.Anna loves to help out during the holiday season at the Children's Hospital. She's got a lot on her plate with her own medical history and current potential issue but she figures she'll help the Scrooge find Christmas again and scratch an itch. She's doesn't do relationships right now and has a timeline on when she can start to look for the right man. Dan isn't in her plan but she really enjoys spending time with him and loves the way he makes her feel in the bedroom but that is all it can be. I'm not going to say more about why she pushes him away or his issues with Christmas because that is part of the charm and heart of this story. You'll smile and sniffle a bit in this story but it is worth it. Thanks to NetGalley.com and Carina Press for letting me read this in exchange for my honest review.