Book-A-Holic Anon

Rocky Mountain Rebel (Six Pack Ranch, #5) - Vivian Arend As always I adore Vivian Arend's writing, she has a way of making you love the characters even when they behave in ways you don't expect. In this case she not only gives us a lovely story of two misunderstood people finding one another but she gives us great stories that are giving us the building blocks of future books.Joel has always been the willing partner in his twin brother's games but as he gets a bit older he finds himself not wanting to live the party lifestyle although he isn't in any huge hurry to be in a serious relationship. When he sees Vicki Hansol at the local cafe he is intrigued by her spunk and her looks. He's shocked when she comes out to the ranch to ask him for help but sees this as a chance to not only help a woman he's attracted to but also a chance to finally get seen as something other than one of the wild Coleman twins. He goes through a lot as he and VIcki connect but even though he loses his brother a bit he gains self-pride and a future he never saw coming.Vicki has lived her life being yet another one of the Hansol whores. The sad thing is she isn't what people have made her out to be but with her mom and sister sleeping their way through the area she hasn't had a chance to prove her own worth outside that misconception. After she loses another job due to being unable to tolerate the maltreatment she finds a savior in Joel. He sees her real personality and doesn't seem to paint her with the reputation of her family. She gets another job but also an offer on an amazing job that won't be available until late the next spring but it means she would have to face a huge phobia- horses. This job means the world to her as it could get her away from the reputation she's been given just because of her last name but she has to learn how to be near the scary beasts. As she gets to know more about Joel and as they pretend to be in a relationship things begin to spiral out of her control and she finds herself wondering…. what do I really want and need?I loved this story and even though Jesse (Joel's twin) is a royal asshole in this story I can't wait until he grows up to become an amazing man. I also am looking forward to Travis' story as he seems to be struggling with exactly what he wants and needs so it will be fun to watch him get kicked in the ass to move forward.Great story and I cannot thank Vivian enough for letting Fatin send this one to me! Give me more Colemans any day and I will be a happy girl. Viv didn't require me to write a review but I am doing so with no input from her or Fatin.For those heading to the Lori Foster Reader and Author Get Together in June 2013 please find me there as I have some goodies that Viv gave me at RT and will be giving them away to people that ask as long as I have them.