Book-A-Holic Anon

Wolf with Benefits - Shelly Laurenston Bo! Bo! Bo! Irene! Irene! Irene! Micki! Micki! Micki! Ok I have to stop that now otherwise I'll say that about every single past character we get to see show up in this amazing addition to the Pride Series. Now if you haven't read any of this series and once I get back up off the floor because you told me that… GO GET THEM NOW! You want to read all of the Pride Series plus the Magnus Pack series to have a complete picture of the insanity that is about to start with this book. I mean we get to see one of the most OCD shifters on the planet meet an entire family of OCD geniuses. We get to see a woman who stabbed her own mate in the leg plus took apart his watch at their wedding (among other things). We get to see the scary thing that is a pregnant wolf shifter who wants to talk about feelings… yes I think you are getting the point that this is a book to not be missed and that you need to have the full background of the rest of the craziness to appreciate how beyond the pale this one is. Can you read it if you haven't read the series? Yes but why would you want to. I mean come on the series will have you roaring with laughter from the beginning as Shelly Laurenston makes her shifters some of the funniest and most realistic ones out there. I mean the male lions are obsessed with their hair (manes) to the point of narcissistic extreme.Now for this one we meet Toni a jackal shifter who is a normal soul in the middle of a genius family. When I say genius I mean prodigies and some of the most anally retentive souls alive. She steps in and acts as the mom of this band of insanity to the point where she has lost herself. She's shocked when she is offered a job as a wrangler for the All Shifter pro hockey team but when Ric sees how easily she handles Bo Novikov he can't help but be impressed. She's lost as she tries to navigate her way without her family filling every portion of her being but with the hotness that is dogging her steps every where she turns she finds out exactly who she is and what she needs from life.Ricky Lee Reed is content with sitting back and letting entertainment come to him. He's drawn to Toni while even denying it to the outside world. I mean she is cute so why not hit on her… He is a wolf after all but as we get to know him we see he isn't really as laid back as he pretends to be and once he decides something is his well he'll make sure to not let it go. He's classically funny and caring but sexy as hell when he decides to be. Man oh man would I not like to be the object of his lust once or twice… awwww hell as many times as he would have me (yeah yeah I had to go there).Ok so now I am going to emphasize one big thing… and this is all you need to know...GO BUY THIS NOW!!!Ahh… I feel so much better. If you are looking at this before March 26, 2013 then go pre-order it from whatever source you need. If you haven't read the rest of the series and related series well go grab those too. I mean you don't really need any sleep between now and March 26th do you?? Good I thought not.Thanks to NetGalley.com and Kensington Publishing for being nice enough to let me get my greedy little hands on it early as I don't think I could have dealt with the extreme jealousy of those who got the printed ARCs for too much longer. Thanks so much for asking nothing more from me than my honest review. I adore this series and truly wish they could come out more frequently but they work so well for rereads as time permits or mood dictates.