Book-A-Holic Anon

The Prince (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz Ok… It's official… She's a genius.. an evil one since we have to wait for more but a genius.. :-)This is going to be a really short review as I do not want to give away any spoilers but trust me you want to read this you really really do...After The Angel we saw Nora running to her Wesley and leaving Søren holding her collar, I was feeling really horrible for him at the end of it and after reading this one I just don't know any more who I want Nora with. I love our sweet Wesley but...This book shows a lot of the history of Kingsley and Søren which gives more angst than anything. I fell in love with our wise-cracking Kingsley but the boy he was broke my heart and I don't know what to think of him or his future. I loved the history and seeing both men in a different light was inspiring. Ahhhh… and the safe word will make you well up if you don't break down crying… It just made me wonder how much more someone was willing to take for…..Nora is still her normal wild self but seeing her struggle with her feelings for Wesley was interesting and knowing Wes could be a great influence on her was illuminating. I loved seeing how grounded she was with him but at the same time I missed her wicked ways. We get glimpses of Juliette, Griffin and others in this book but the main stories focus on Wes/Nora and Søren/Kingsley. Be ready to scream at the end and be chomping at the bit for The Mistress… Pre-order this so you can join me in the wait for The Mistress and I can share more of this angst ridden book… :-)Thanks to Harlequin and NetGalley.com for giving me the chance to read this prior to the November 20th release date because I don't think I could have made it much longer...