Book-A-Holic Anon

Justice at Cardwell Ranch - B.J. Daniels I hate to say that this didn't grab me but I wasn't as happy with this story as I was the first. I think the romance suffered a bit from too many side stories but I did like the book overall.Jordan comes in to town to figure out what really happened to his friend years before. He ends up stepping in to a mess when the other friend who reached out to him ends up getting killed just as he is to meet him for info. This ends up in him becoming a suspect in the death even though Liza doesn't believe he is guilty.Liza is just trying to make sure that justice is done and isn't quite wiling to admit how badly she wants Jordan. I liked them together but with all the other stories and info on the mystery coming to light they got a little lost.As a sequel to the first book it wasn't bad but I just didn't feel as drawn to the main pair.Thanks to NetGalley.com and Harlequin for letting me read this in exchange for my honest review.