Book-A-Holic Anon

Own the Night - Debbi Rawlins While there were problems with this book I did like the main characters. They both have issues but in this book you see two people who find what they needed when they didn't realize it.Alana is a strong woman every where but with her mom. She's definitely city but when push came to shove she discovered that being with Noah was more important to her than the trappings of city life. She starts this book with the worst of luck and being mistaken for a con-artist makes it even more fun when she runs in to Noah. She's a bit lost and out of sorts but strong enough to finally figure out what matters in life and what she wants. I liked watching her finally figure it out and go for what she needed.Noah was one sexy lawman. He's got his own issues but as you see him start to fall for Alana you see one incredible person. He figures out what he wants and while it hurts him when he thinks she is going to leave he also wants her to make a decision on her own. Oh and own the decision she makes.. They have some wonderful sexy times but there is a strong sense of heart behind the heat. Overall a nice quick read that I enjoyed. Thanks to NetGalley.com and Harlequin for the chance to read this in exchange for my honest review.