Book-A-Holic Anon

Sky Riders - Fae Sutherland This was an interesting quick read where i liked the main characters and would not mind seeing more set in this world. Torin is a hard-ass mercenary captain (not really as bad as he makes himself out to be) but is also a man hurting after being betrayed by a user. He's picked up a pretty boy at his last stop who is making him want something he doesn't think he should have. Rain was a surprise. He acts like a man who just wants to play but under that facade he has a great mind and heart. I personally found him entertaining and loved how he pushed Torin's buttons until he made him wake up and see what he really was. He's sexy and boy can the two men heat up any place they choose to play in. I loved the crew and the premise but I hope that this isn't the last story. I liked both men and would love to see more adventures with them and the crew. Special thanks to NetGalley and Carina Press for giving me the chance to read this in exchange for my honest review.