Book-A-Holic Anon

Watch Me - Lisa Renee Jones Meagan is just trying to get her dream off the ground and give the viewing audience a chance to see dancers at work. She used to dance until an injury pulled her from it but has made the best of things to become a producer who has sold the network on a dance competition show. She's driven to make it succeed even with wht appears to be a curse operating on set. We first meet her when she is forced out of the house they are staying in by a fire alarm complete with sprinklers. While trying to turn them off she runs in to Sam in the basement and all sorts of sparks fly. Sam is the studio security head. He's a great guy who just wants things to succeed and finds himself drawn to Meagan even though all they do is fight. He's got items in his past that drive him but once he decides she is what he wants he does what he can to help her trust him. There is a lot of drama around the show but all in all it was a nice story with two people finally finding the one that completes them without taking them over. I am going to have to pick up the others in this series as they come out. Thanks to NetGalley.com and Harlequin Blaze for the chance to read this in exchange for my honest review.