Book-A-Holic Anon

Amazing Grace (Loveswept #877) - Eve Gaddy Nice enjoyable read. Max was just sigh worthy and Grace was a great fit for him.Max comes in to town a bad boy in looks but a good guy in reality. His first appearance is being arrested by Grace O'Malley after getting a little too chummy with the girlfriend of a local. He was just being nice and asking questions but.... what can ya do...Grace was a lot of fun as she is so confident as sheriff but isn't so sure of herself as a woman. She is tall and not classically gorgeous but Max sees her as a woman and not just as a sheriff.The story of human smuggling and the suspense factor were done ok I thought but I really enjoyed watching the 2 main characters interact and find each other.Quick hot read and would recommend it as such.Special thanks to netgalley.com and Bell Bridge books for the opportunity to read this in exchange for my honest review.