Book-A-Holic Anon

Goddess in the Middle - Stephanie Julian I must say I did not realize this was a part of a series and now I know I need to go grab the rest.Amity is the Etruscan Goddess of Healing but thru the years she has been steadily losing power but still loves and needs to help those who need it. She is now working as a medical aesthetician. She meets 2 men - Remy and Rom - at a bar and takes them home for a bit of fun... She doesn't realize it but they are both lucani (wolf-shifters) and are also able to command magic that has been prophesied to play a major part in protecting a young-in-her-powers goddess. Remy and Rom are both incredible men, hot... smexy.... loving... etc etc etcThe scenes with the 3 of them were smoking hot but you can sense very early in the book that there is a true connection between the 3 of them. I really enjoyed the by-play between the cousins and watching Rom finally admit what he wants was a nice treat.You should check this out and don't worry if you haven't read the others in this series as I never felt like I was missing out on anything. As a matter of fact I didn't know this was part of a series when I requested it from Net Galley and didn't realize it until I looked at the cover and blurb on GR.Take a chance and enjoy watching the story unfold.. I'm very interested in seeing Kari again and waiting for the side story of her patient and the God in this story.Special thanks to net galley.com and Sourcebooks Casablanca for letting me read this novel in exchange for an honest review.3.5 stars!