Book-A-Holic Anon

Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James I enjoyed this read. Although at times I was ready to just yell at Ana - "You've had sex now so either use proper terms or quit referring to it as *down there*"Now having that off my chest I have to move on to Grey.... I am really looking forward to getting to know more about him in the next 2 books. He has me intrigued and I really want to learn why he has such an aversion to being touched. I loved that he seemed to actually want more but couldn't understand it and process that somehow she was able to get under his skin.Now Ana I am on the fence with her - On one hand I can understand her being so confused since she has not had any true experience with intimacy but.... She is old enough to have some basic understanding of love, sex and life... I mean come on her mom has been married a few times so one would think even with the messed up view of these items due to that you wouldn't be as innocent. Oh well... I did enjoy her realization that even though she *loved* him (way too quickly in my opinion but hey I tend to roll my eyes at quick declarations) she was strong enough to step away at this stage knowing she wasn't ready or capable to be what he needed. I still can't get my head around why there is such a controversy surrounding this book but maybe I've been corrupted by too many other series to see it. He doesn't hide what he needs from her ... He doesn't hide the BDSM elements from her.... He doesn't whitewash his needs or any parts of that lifestyle... Anyway... I'm looking forward to picking up the last 2 of the trilogy and seeing more of the man who has made me curious....