Book-A-Holic Anon

Anything for You (Coming Home, #2.5) - Jessica Scott I’m going to start this off by saying – You cannot read this without reading Because of You. Please don’t try it… really… don’t do it.Ok now that the warning is out there I get to gush over getting to see two characters I fell in love with in Because of You again. I adored their initial romance and knowing that the love they share is still going strong made me extremely happy.Do they still have problems? YESDo they truly love one another? YESDo I want to see more of this amazing pair? OH DEAR GOD YESDid I sniffle a bit at the obstacles thrown in their way? Oh yeah… Jessica made me a bit weepy. Jen is a breast cancer survivor which due to her age and the type she is at a high risk for a recurrence. While she wants to have everything with Shane this may just not be a good idea with this history. This is a story of two people who truly know what it means to love and are willing to make compromises even if they aren’t really able to sit down and discuss them in a timely fashion. I adored the love that shows through everything even when things look bleak. I can’t really say more than that other than read Because of You so that you get the entire picture of the hell they both have been through to get a love that most people only dream of. Thanks to Jessica for sending me a copy of this without the guarantee of a review. I adored this …