Book-A-Holic Anon

Forbidden (World of Nightwalkers Series #1)

Forbidden - Jacquelyn Frank Meh... not a bad start to a series but for some reason it didn't grab me like her others. I can't decide why that is but...Docia starts off the book as a nice person with a boring life and a brother she loves. She ends up with another soul sharing her body and a man who is a warrior soul sharing another body in love with her. I can understand he issues moving thru the book and enjoyed her strength but something was just missing for me.Ram is a warrior soul that shares the body of a mortal. He's conflicted with his feelings for her and his sense of duty. I liked him and his character but again something just didn't click for me and I just can't put my finger on it.I'm going to read the next in the series because Jackson and Menes have me interested but my hope is something gels in it because I just couldn't seem to completely buy in to the first.Thanks to NetGalley.com and Random House for giving me the chance to read this in exchange for my honest review.