Book-A-Holic Anon

Lean on Me (The Holloway Series)

Lean on Me (The Holloway Series) - HelenKay Dimon Cassidy is not having a good moment right now… She's back in the town she said some not so nice things about during an interview after a climb. She's also lost all her money and due to medical issues can't do her passion/career of mountain climbing any more. She just wants to get her feet back under her and figure out where to go from here but her step-dad isn't giving her a chance to figure out what is going on with him and she's having to camp out in the local nursery. She ends up catching the eye of the nursery owner and then realizes that he isn't going away but really wants to help her. Yeah sure he's sexy but she's not at a place right now for a relationship but one never knows what fate has in store for us.Mitch is dear god sweet and sexy. He's got an amazing sense of humor but such a great heart that you just want him to find the one. He goes after what he wants and what he wants is Cassidy. He isn't looking for a relationship either but hey if it means he gets his crush in his life and bed.. why not? I enjoyed watching him fall for Cassidy but in the normal course of things does something stupid that could cost him everything he never dreamed he could have. His gesture to her at the end was amazingly beautiful and you just have to read how this ends...Go grab this one because you really need to fall in love with Mitch like most of us did… Thanks to Carina Press and NetGalley.com for giving me the chance to read this wonderful story in exchange for my honest review.