Book-A-Holic Anon

Wolf Nip - Vivian Arend I adore this series and this entry was a fun addition to it. We have glimpses of our past pairs and a fun new entry in to the Granite Lake pack.Tessa is just wanting to do something that shows she can complete something and contribute. I got the initial impression that even though she is a responsible adult she feels like a failure in life. She's flighty and has her "Squirrel!!" moments but means well when she gets started. She has decided to try to purchase a paddleboat that she can then make in to a eco-friendly resort for those who want to explore the wildness that the area has to offer. She runs in to a bit of a snag when she meets the man who owns the property and can't sell it to her. She's attracted to him and wouldn't mind just having a little fun with no strings attached. After all she is a cat and who needs the whole insta-mate thing that wolves have.Mark is something else. I adored this wonderful man who just wants to do the right thing by his grandfather and start to have a real career/life. He's always floated from temp job to temp job with the unfortunate luck of always being let go just when things seemed to be going his way. We meet him as he gets let go yet again … I just wanted to cuddle him (ummm well to be honest more than just cuddle) and make things better but hey he gets the whirlwind of Tessa blowing in to his life. She's just what he needed from both a personal and professional aspect. His wolf recognizes this whirlwind as his mate but he ends up having to work really hard to understand her in order to have her feel like he really loves her and not just a fluke of fate. He's such a sweet guy with what he does for her even after the lava bean incident. Trust me when you read that you'll choke on anything you might be eating or drinking then burst out laughing. I did love the slower build-up for them but cheered when someone makes Tessa open her eyes to what is really going on. Tessa is not weak and fits in perfectly with the wolves we all love.